News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to change Size of the PRICE on Category Page ?

Started by bas60, May 12, 2013, 17:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bas60

I've searched the forum & general google search
May be I'm not asking the right question!

simply want to change the SIZE of PRICE on Category page 

This is from Category > Default.php - How do I change the FONT SIZE for PRICES  (salesprice)

echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $product->prices);
                     echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('priceWithoutTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX', $product->prices);
                     echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('discountAmount', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT', $product->prices);
                     echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('taxAmount', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_TAX_AMOUNT', $product->prices);
                     $unitPriceDescription = JText::sprintf ('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_UNITPRICE', $product->product_unit);
                     echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('unitPrice', $unitPriceDescription, $product->prices);

Any pointers welcome

AH

There are a number of prices that have .css associated with them in the VM page.

If you want to change some them you will need to edit the CSS for each.

Or

VM2 helps in this matter by allowing a pretty useful ( but not easy to see ) functionality.

Go to the VM admin page into currencies, you will see the currency display:-

Positive Format :   
Negative Format :

In here you can add HTML codes and CSS  (although you are limited to the size of this text)  So add a SPAN class to allow for CSS adjustments
e.g.
Positive Format:  {symbol}<span class='price_value'>{number}</span>

Now you can head over to the VM CSS and add the relevant styles to allow for category page price to vary from product page price  :)

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0