News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM Custom Field with Stock Control

Started by GenioCapo, May 11, 2013, 04:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GenioCapo

I am running Joomla 2.5.11 with Virtuemart 2.0.20

I am creating a store that sells organic body jewelry and have the variants of size and type of wood that I would like to keep track of inventory for.

Every tutorial I've come across is helpful in setting up child products for each variation to keep track of.

Except when they get to the part where I create a new Custom Field, select "Plugin" as type, and select "VM Custom Field with Stock Control" as the plugin type.

When I select "Plugin", there are no options in the dropdown for Plugin Type. Every tutorial acts as though this plugin feature is standard and I don't have it and can't find it anywhere.

I've also seen it called "Stockable Variants Plugin" and other variations that accomplish the same goal, but again... there are no options at all for me for Plugin Type when creating a new Custom Field.

I hope that someone can point me in the right direction as to why these options are not coming up for me. Thank you!

GenioCapo

NEVERMIND!!! It's because I forgot to also install the AIO that was in the package.

At least this is now here for anyone else who runs into the same problem. :)