News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

SOLVED: Won't allow user to see orders. 403 Error.

Started by neo314, May 24, 2013, 23:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neo314

Updated, I have a Guest User group so that people who are not logged in see a menu item to login or register and people who are logged in see a logout link. My order views permissions were to Guest User and that is where the view was being redirected to in order to view the order. I reset the permissions to public and everything is fine. Well, not everything, but this thing.

See http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=624&t=692224

I created an account with no address or other information saved. I placed an order through that account. It saved my address and other information to my VM profile. I went to my account and viewed the order (I'm pretty sure I did this last step).

So far so good.

I logged out. Placed another order using that same email. I changed the billing name, but everything else was the same. It added the order to the account associated with that email address. Again, so far so good.

I logged in, went to my account, tried to view the order and I am getting a 403 error on both the orders (one placed while logged in and one placed when not logged in) >:(.