Display Final Price, Sales Price, Taxed or Calculated Price, in Admin Products

Started by TheBobFactor, May 01, 2013, 06:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBobFactor

Hi Folks
I have been trying to display the Calculated price for each product in the Admin Panel, I have trawled these forums trying to find the solution with no success.
See the attached image for what I am trying to achieve .

I managed to get the thumbnails displayed (thanks to Virtuemart's forums).

I have tried to modify the code within ~/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/product/tmpl/default.php
What I'm guessing I need is something like the code below but I need to populate
         <!-- Final Price -->
      <td align="center" ><?php echo isset($product->sales_price_display)? $product->product_price_display:JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_NO_PRICE_SET') ?></td>

I have also looked in:~/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/product/tmpl/product_edit_price.php
As that is where the price is populated from in the product details view.

<td>
            <div style="text-align: right; font-weight: bold;">
<span
                        class="hasTip"
                        title="<?php echo JText::('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FORM_PRICE_FINAL_TIP'); ?>">
<?php echo JText::('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_FORM_PRICE_FINAL'?>
</span>
            </div>
        </td>
        <td>
        <?php echo $this->vendor_currency;   ?>
        <input
                type="text"
                name="mprices[salesPrice][]"
                size="12"
                style="text-align:right;"
                value="<?php echo $this->calculatedPrices['salesPriceTemp']; ?>"/>

</td>

In the code above I have a fair idea of what is happening but I can't see where the connection is made to the database or if a function is getting called from another file.
I'm not the best with php so I'm a little lost as to the syntax required.

Can someone please guide me through where this variable "calculatedPrices['salesPriceTemp']" is getting calculated & stored & where the Database connection is getting made using php.

Cheers
TheBobFactor
Running Virtuemart 2.0.20b on Joomla 2.5.9

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Cheers
TheBobFactor

Running Virtuemart 2.0.20b on Joomla! 2.5.9