News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Price display question on product details page

Started by nullachtfuffzehn, April 18, 2013, 13:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nullachtfuffzehn

I have products that are free for private use, for commercial use the customer has to pay a fee. These are product options which the user can choose in between.

My problem now is that if the product price is 0.00 the price is not displayed on the products detail page. Vice versa if the price is set for commercial use, changing the option to non commercial use (- commercial use price) no more prices are displayed. After changing the option back to commercial use the prices are still not displayed.

I want to display 0.00 for non commercial use and the according price for commercial use. Even if the options are changed the prices should be displayed correctly.

Anyone any idea how to solve it?

Thanks, Nully

jenkinhill

To display 0.00 you should enter the price as 0.0001

I assume you are using prices specific to shopper groups?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

nullachtfuffzehn

Hi Kelvyn,

thanks for your reply.

I did it vice versa an made the price reduction for non commercial use the way you mentioned (e.g. -17.6669) and it worked. The prices are displayed properly an the changing of the prices while toggling between the option work as well. I guess it's a topic that could be listed in the wiki since I'm for sure not the only one who wants to know this.

This thread is solved by Kelvyn so far.