News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Show the final price inside cart variant dropdown list

Started by banik78, April 15, 2013, 17:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banik78

Hi everybody. I have a question. My client wants to have the final price displayed inside the dropdown on the product detail page. I will explain that right now. I have a product in three sizes S, M and L.
S=35euros, M= 45euros and L=55euros. Now, when sellecting the dropdown list I can see: S no additional charge, M +10euros and L +20euros. My client wants to remove the +price so I found the code and delete the +price, but now there is now prices left. What I want is to replace the +price with the final price of each size S 35euros, M 45euros and L 55euros but no luck. Does anybody knoes a trick for that? That would be the elixir for me since is the only problem left before go online. Thanks anyway, I hope for a solution. The code for that is on administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php & find the following line it may be line number 871: $productCustom->text = $productCustom->custom_value . ' ' . $price; and I deleted the .$price. How to replace the .$price with the final price of each size?