News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

cant add and save any info when editing Shopper. Cant add Shipment Addresses - it just don't save.

Started by arnask, December 13, 2011, 12:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B4rZAg0nE

i have this same problem but blank screen is only if you select in php.info joomla conf on aruba. if i set as default php.ini  there is this error:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /web/htdocs/www.sitoweb.com/home/plugins/user/profile/profile.php on line 255

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

B4rZAg0nE

really? but is not normal. I have the same site in local  server with the same active plugins and it work ...

B4rZAg0nE

i have solved. it was a plugin joomla user - profile....i don't know why this plugin not crush my others site with virtuemart2 and this site yes. Mistery if disabled registration of editaddresscartBT in cart GO! User profile is important for autorize registration check! there is a possibility to solve this problem?

wojtirz

Hi, I have the same problem, I found the cause, I miss the fields to fill in the date of birth. Can I show it to fill it. This is a migration from VM1 to VM2