News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Images for new products

Started by adub99, April 08, 2013, 23:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adub99

Hi folks, annoying issue, hope you can help me with it.
I can aff a new product fine, I ftp my images to the server and go to shop,  media files , and synchronize media to virtuemart. All this seems to work fine. The issue is, when I add the product and come to the images, I can only see the first 16 images upon pressing the space bar. If I press the +button, it says in the box where the image would normally appear, 'noimagefound' image. Problem is, I have over 20 images in the correct (products) folder and they all have thumbnails etc in the correct folders.
First 16 imaged perfect, more than that, nothing

I have tried this on IE 8,9 & 10, firefox, chrome and safari so far, same on all of em !

Anyone had this before and able to help ??

Thanks in advance

Andy

Parsimonious

I'm having the exact same issue! I'm trying to add images to a new product, but there are more than 16 images that contain the product sku so I can't get to any of the correct images for my product. EG my sku is 50005, but I have other images with longer skus 85005 etc and they show up first so I can't add any images to my product.

joommasters

Please use JMS Multi Images Upload  plugin for upload images for your products, so you dont have to ftp your images to server anymore.
http://www.joommasters.com/index.php/joomla/joomla-plugins?view=document&doc_id=11