Author Topic: Module for bundle discount VM 1.1.9  (Read 2388 times)

valioba

• Beginner
Module for bundle discount VM 1.1.9
« on: April 08, 2013, 16:41:07 pm »
Hello!

The Joomla version is 1.5.x, VM version is 1.1.9.

I want in the detailed view of Product A (for example), after the price, description, pictures and etc. to be shown an suggestion like this:

Buy the complement:

Product A + Product B = Price with discount

I have seen it in not joomla site, but is exactly what I want as a result. Take a look: http://laptop.bg/laptops-hp-Compaq_Presario_CQ-hp_compaq_presario_cq58203su_C8D75EA

Thanks!

fsv

Re: Module for bundle discount VM 1.1.9
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 19:45:19 pm »
In your example "complete set" = 3 products. But it seems not 3 separate products, this is 1 product with three subjects.
Try to make such sets as related products for the core product.

valioba

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 22:28:13 pm »
Thanks for the answer!

This is good idea, but I have to do not only one complete set. I have to add one product to more than 100 other products. In  that way I have to do new 100 products. Or I misunderstand?

Other suggestions?

fsv

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 23:22:30 pm »
In  that way I have to do new 100 products.

Yes. 100 products - are a problem? 10'000 products - there are a problem... :)
More serious question - to make such layout.
Some thoughts...
- It is possible in product-set to make an additional field in which to specify product_id those products which enter into this set. And in flypage to receive according to this list product_id the data of each products from a concrete set (thumb_image, name...) and to place in appointed positions.
- Probably, it will be better for making the module, and to place the module in a component body.