News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Images won't show up and all goes to hell

Started by theguy, November 14, 2013, 08:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theguy

Hi All,

This is not the first time I used Virtuemart but this IS the first time I encounter SO many problems.
I managed to solve all by myself except for a serious issue with the images in the site.
For some reason the images won't sync correctly and I can't set the images for anything. Not manufacturers, not categories, not products, nothing.
Tried to use the Synchronize media to Virtuemart tool but no go. I get a message that some images are missing while others have been imported but nothing show up on the back end.

When I go to the product image section I get this image (attached).
In addition, when I go to the product or category section I get all kind of nice messages like this one:
vmError: Couldnt create thumb, file not found /home2/guywalde/public_html/mahash//images/products/images/stories/virtuemart/product/img20_400x300.png
vmError: Couldnt create thumb, file not found /home2/guywalde/public_html/mahash//images/products/images/stories/virtuemart/product/img20_400x300.png

PLEASE help guys.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Guy.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

/home2/guywalde/public_html/mahash//images/products/images/stories/virtuemart/product/img20_400x300.png

Your folder is wrong. Remove one /images/products, check vm config templates
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

theguy

Hi Milbo,

Thanks for your answer and that did solve half the problem.
I made the change and it seems the sync operation found the new images, they are now showing under all the broken images.
This is what's shown when I do the sync (attached).
Is there a way to reset only the images table without messing with all the other tables?

I wouldn't like my client to see all this garbage.

Guy.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

The simpelst way is to delete all entries. The delete button is imho only deleting the entries, not the files. We will add a button for it.

So just delete all entries and use the synchronise media again.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member