News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Joomla Sport Virtuemart Template

Started by David Kan, April 04, 2013, 06:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

Hi all,

Today we happy to introduce another new Virtuemart template for Sport website. If you are looking for a Joomla Sport Virtuemart template which has ecommerce functions, Joomla Sport Virtuemart Template will be your perfect choice. It has everything that you may want.

You can see our designer intelligence on the layout components where the front-page is focused on big banners which are to display the most popular sport tools and promotion banners. Joomla Sport Virtuemart Template has a powerful slideshow which includes large images, amazing transitions, and beautiful visual effects that allow you to put your best products on the spotlight.

This Virtuemart template uses such colors as black, white and red in order to impress sport players who naturally look for strong colors. Buttons and titles are colored boldly which are highlights in our design.

Joomla Sport Virtuemart Template has other powerful features such as Front Page Slider, Cloud Zoom, Java Script effects, Ajax Add to Cart, Promotion module, Mega menu with multiple columns' styles, Product Delivery Plugin, Quick look, Hover effect, HTML Modules, News, and Video. All of the features can help a lot make your store more impressively, beautifully and usefully.

Features of Joomla Sport Virtuemart Template

- Joomla Front page Slider Module is to display the attractive banners of new products and promoted products
- Hotline numbers are on the top bar which can be replaced with your customer services' numbers
- Live chat icon
- User Menu: Register/ login, your profile, your account
- Virtuemart Currency Converter module
- Virtuemart Language switcher module
- Logo with PSD files which can easily be replaced with your own logo
- Virtuemart Ajax Search is used for customers to search their keywords like a product name, instantly a suggestion of a product with its image thumbnail is shown.
- Virtuemart Ajax Dropdown cart is to display any product that's added to cart instantly
- A list of all products in a cart will be dropped down when the mouse hover it
- A button that directs to the checkout page
- Joomla Mega menu is to add columns of the menu links, products' images and video
- Three Joomla HTML modules are on the right side to the slider module displaying such information as Promotion, Special Discounts, and Delivery Shortcut
- The Virtuemart latest products module with the icon "New" which are displayed on the Front page
- Virtuemart Promotion module which is to display discounts, an amount of dollars that a shopper can save. An icon "Promotion" is included.
- Virtuemart Featured Products module is to show highlighted products on the Front page

Additional Features

- Joomla Video module and Video Management System are for you to demonstrate a product video and to facilitate your video marketing campaigns.
- Joomla News section is to display the latest news, product news or a blog post
- Virtuemart Manufacture logo module which is to link the logo with the list of a manufacture's products
- Virtuemart Product Image Zoom is on every product detailed page
- Virtuemart Product Quick Look on the products list page
- Virtuemart Product Delivery module is included
- List view or grid view on the products list page
- Joomla banner can be left, right, at top or bottom
- Tabs on the Virtuemart product details page are to short up information
- Virtuemart Product Recent Views
- Virtuemart Product Reviews
- Social Media Share
- SEO friendly URL support
- SEO keyword, tag, metadata
- Add-to-cart Notification pop up
- Work with Magento One Page Check Out layout (you buy this product individually)
- Joomla multiple module positions in a column at footer displaying shortcut links
- Icons of payment methods
- Newsletter module (Acyba) for users to subscribe
- Hover effects bring fancy love effects for shoppers when they browse multiple products.
- Support Multilanguage
- Delivered with Quickstart package
- Packaged with PSD files
- Fully tested
- Workable with all browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE9, Safari
- Update the version for free in six months
- Lifetime ticket support

HolyJoly

Very nice template.
Couple of things that I didn't enjoy are as follows:

1. Even after I register myself and log in to the system, I login button doesn't change to logout and after clicking on login button, it still asks me to either register or login again which is not good.
2. The tabbing in entering the details while registering is haphazard and confuses you. E.g. Last name is not in the same column, and when you press tab after you enter "Last name" , you go back to left most column.

If these few things are customizable,  I am ready to buy it.
Thanks

David Kan

Hi,

1. As you see in demo Sportmart, current we use custom HTML module so when you login into site you will do not see Logout button, but you can use our Horizontal log-in module module to replace.
you can download this module at http://virtuemart-horizontal-login.cmsmart.net/virtuemart-extensions/virtuemart-horizontal-login and use it.
2. we realize that old form register is too long, so we adjust it to more science, shorter and easier. We unexpected that it cause trouble to you. So we will return it to the default form previously

Regard

David Kan

"Great template and great support. They help me with everything i needed- i only have to send them login to my admin and they fix everything i need.

Also feautures of that template are incredible best, all its plugins and components build in- i love mega menu with all its feautures, simple settings and nice and profesionall looking.

thank you very much for your great job!"

balko
Tuesday, 26 November 2013

;D

Please visit his site at http://desport.sk/