News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Image Migration 1.1.9 to latest 2.0

Started by webpx, March 29, 2013, 14:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webpx

I just migrated a Joomla 1.5.26 website to a 2.5.9 website and had a virtuemart 1.1.9 edition installed. I followed the migration steps to the letter and all the images according to the migration tool were migrated over. However, when I go to any product or category, the url for the images only has the images/stories/virtuemart/products and the same for categories and so on. So no image is appended to the end of the path.

Can I get some guidance on what may have happened and how I can fix it? I have about 500 products and thousands of images.

Joseph Kwan

Probably you didn't copy your images to the directory images/stories/virtuemart. You need to do that before the migrator can migrate the image links.
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.