News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Standing order in VM2

Started by gba, March 26, 2013, 15:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gba

Hello all!

I really love to use VM as online shop software.
Is there a way to configure VM2 to process standing orders?

What I mean:
The customer should be able to choose several products for a certain period - i.e. a weekday.
The order is "standing" until he cancels it or changes it.

For example such a standing order could be:
Monday - product1, product3, product4
Tuesday - product2, product5, product6
Wednesday - product1, product2
Thursday - product2, product3, product4, product5
Friday - product1, product5
Saturday - nothing
Sunday - product1, product2, product4, product5, product6

Additionally there has to be a possibility to configure, how long in advance the order/changings shall be placed to be considered with the next shipment.

Is this somehow understandable?
And - is it realizable in VM2?

Regards
Gerald

John2400

I have not looked at this as a Vm2 option but - if you pay by paypal- it is like a gym membership payment.

* You can set up paypal option as an ongoing payment option so that the client has a fee option taken out on a monthly basis- ongoing. Until the client changes their mind.

* If it is like a coffee order on differentr days of the week then it is up to the client to "fax" or email you a change.
You could just set up the orders and state that it will continue as is until notified by the client.

* sorry not really a solution - just a thought.

gba

Hi!

Thank you for your reply.

I am looking for a solution, where the shop owner "does not have to do anything" concerning orders.
The customers just shall place/change their standing orders for each weekday.
If someone places/changes an order, the shop automatically shall send an e-mail to the shop owner.

Ideally there should be a possibility for automatically having calculated the amount of each product for each weekday - also sent by e-mail, if anything changes.

Anyone else any idea or hint?

Gerald

John2400

gba

Hi!

Unfortunately this is not what I am looking for (look above).

Gerald

gba

Is there someone, who would like to create a VM subscription module like described above?

Gerald