News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error after an upgrade from 2.0.18 to 2.0.20b

Started by antonyw, March 18, 2013, 23:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K&K media production

have you added the file in this directory?

/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/product.php

and have you renamed the file from product.php.txt to product.php?

you don't need 777 permissions, simple upload the file with ftp to the directory

volantiniofferte

Hi I have tried to change permission in 777, but filezilla told me that I can't change the permission in 777...maybe there is another way to change in 777, but I don't know.
Can you explane me, please?

woop

Works GREAT!! Thanks Milbo!!
Quote from: Milbo on March 20, 2013, 22:11:55 PM
oh, yes I forgot to remove the vmInfo, just remove the line in the file containing it.

new file attached, should also contain the fix for ordering for category_name
Kind Regards,
Daniel Mateu Solé

jjk

Quote from: volantiniofferte on April 18, 2013, 03:59:08 AM
Hi I have tried to change permission in 777...
On a live website this file is usually set to 644 and like 'kkmediaproduction' said, you don't have to change it. Just overwrite the orginal file by uploading the new one with your filezilla.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

volantiniofferte

Hi, I have tried, but filezile doesn't overwrite the file

jjk

Perhaps you have a Filezilla configuration problem. (I don't know anything about Filezilla, I'm using the FireFTP plugin instead). You may try to delete the file first and then upload it again. If that doesn't work either, some hints concerning ownership of files in this article might help: http://docs.joomla.org/Why_can%27t_you_install_any_extensions%3F

BTW - there is a joomla extension that usually makes it easy to change file permissions: http://extplorer.net/
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

madredeuz

I have the same problem

vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'category_description' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `j25_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `j25_virtuemart_products_es_es` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `j25_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `j25_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 33 and `slug` < "plancha-de-corcho-8-9" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY category_description DESC LIMIT 0,1

Hiding the error message I don´t think is a profesional solution.

K&K media production

Have you tried the solutions from this thread?

volantiniofferte

I not understand why I can't upload the file into the modules dir....I have red the Joomlawiki, but is all ok....
....I think that I must set the permissions on 777, but for this directory is denied

K&K media production

the directory don't need 777

you must upload it with ftp and maybe you have wrong ftp settings or you are in the wrong ftp group or or or...

but this have nothing to do with Joomla or VirtueMart...check your ftp access

Svetliy

liquid.ideas

I still get the same error about pcordering, if i could fix it I would lt you know!

Homepage4us

Quote from: Milbo on March 20, 2013, 22:11:55 PM
oh, yes I forgot to remove the vmInfo, just remove the line in the file containing it.

new file attached, should also contain the fix for ordering for category_name

Works great now.
Thank you

n0ob

Ahler

Sorry, but it doesn't work for me.

We have done the Update to VM 2.0.22a from 2.0.18 and now we get this error:

QuotegetNeighborProducts error
if we are logged in VM will shows the complete message like that one at the beginning of this thread.

Now i have uploaded the latest product.php from "MILBO" but it doesn't work for us.

So my question is what is to do in VM_config (Componentens/Virtuemart - Configuration - Configuration)?

If you want to see the site look at: www.hengelsport-kruidenier.com it happens if you click on one product.

Thanks.