News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error after an upgrade from 2.0.18 to 2.0.20b

Started by antonyw, March 18, 2013, 23:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonyw

Hi there,

I just got the following error after upgrading from 2.0.18 to 2.0.20b:

vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `mf0sk_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `mf0sk_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `mf0sk_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `mf0sk_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 6 and `slug` < "bike-helmet-1-1232012-09-21-17-58-22-1262012-09-23-21-25-25" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price DESC LIMIT 0,1
        vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `mf0sk_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `mf0sk_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `mf0sk_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `mf0sk_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 6 and `slug` > "bike-helmet-1-1232012-09-21-17-58-22-1262012-09-23-21-25-25" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price ASC LIMIT 0,1

I hope you are planning to solve this. I'm not the only one getting the above error. See this topic as well:

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=113052.15

UPDATE:   The error is only visible when I'm logged in with the Admin user. If I'm logged in with a normal user the error is not visible.  I forgot to mention that I see this error only on the Product Page

antonyw

this needs more attention.
I would really appreciate a developers reply. Thanks

Milbo

That means that in your session is an old variable. Store your vm config,... clear your browser cache.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

antonyw

Thanks for the reply :) All good with clearing the browser cache but what do you mean by "store your vm config" ? A detailed explanation will be much appreciated :)

Milbo

The vm config is the one you find in your Backend (BE). There is a joomla config and a shop config and a vm config. The vm config is in Configuration->Configuration

update, I think I found two problems with the neighboured products. Please try the product model attached

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

seabass

Update
I have added that file to /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/product.php
This has fixed the error.
I am now getting an info message when logged in
Info: I join price ORDER BY product_price
Info: I join price ORDER BY product_price

seabass

A temporary fix to hide the info message is in your template index file
//if ($view->hasMessages())
    //echo artxPost('<jdoc:include type="message" />');

Milbo

oh, yes I forgot to remove the vmInfo, just remove the line in the file containing it.

new file attached, should also contain the fix for ordering for category_name

wakro

steeve34

thank you very much for this solution, I had the same problem.
But this solution is final? is not likely to have the same problem in future updates?

liquid.ideas

Thankyou thankyou thank you Milbo!! This worked at least my products are coming up now!!

I am still getting on debug:

vmdebug checkValidOrderingField:VirtueMartModelProduct programmer choosed invalid ordering pc.ordering, use pc.ordering

Any idea why?

tavongap

volantiniofferte

Hi guys,
I write here because, I have the same problem after the update of VM, pleae see the attachment, I have tried to delete the cache of browse, but noting....
I have tried also to upded the file of product, but i'm not able to change the premission, in 777.
Can you help me?

K&K media production

go to configuration and enable database Update tools

go to tools & migration -> DB Tools -> click on "Install or if necessary update tables"

DON'T FORGET BACKUP OF YOUR DATABASE BEFORE

volantiniofferte

Hi, I have enabled database Update tools, and I have clicked "Install or if necessary update tables".....but nothing the problem still resist  :(
Have you some other ideas?