News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Multiple Prices per shopper group not displaying correctly

Started by dylanphelan, January 22, 2013, 08:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylanphelan

Hi

I have a website with two independent sets of prices. One in ZAR (South Africa) and one in USD.

the prices must not work on exchange rates, the client wants to set fixed prices in each currency.

I have used the ZAR prices as the default price set, then i created an additional shopper group for the USD prices.

I am using VM 2.0.18a

When i go into the product detail i click 'add price'.

I change the currency to USD and the shopper group to the USD Group. Once i click on save it still displays the ZAR amount.

then when i view the product on the front-end, it doesn't show the price at all. Although when i view the source code i can see the pricing information.

The pricing info in the source code is however in ZAR currency and not USD. So basically i need one shopper group to see a set of prices in ZAR and the other to see prices in USD - both price sets need to be set individually.

I am using a yagendoo vm theme. I've checked their change logs and nothing about multiple price issues is displayed.

Please help. thanks!

J3DI13

HI there

I am facing a the exact issue but i am on VM 2.0.24 & J2.5, have you had any luck with it?

Thanks