Main Menu

Facebox.js error, wrong order?

Started by LuukDriessen, March 07, 2013, 15:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuukDriessen

Hello People,

I created an webshop with Virtuemart 2.0.18a and Joomla 2.5.8

But I have an error with my Facebox.js
I searched all the forums but I think my problem exists because I have a custom template.

I read that the product pictures opens automatically in facebox.js when you use virtuemart 2.0.18a
But mine facebox doesn't work at all.

Ofcourse I tried other templates. When I do this, the facebox works!
On the front page of virtuemart the facebox also works. But I changed the code so that clicking on the image you will automatically go to the product.

After a few hours searching and trying I don't know were to look.

Is there someone who can help me? Why is my facebox not working?

These files I included.
<script type="text/javascript" async="" src="http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/jquery.noConflict.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/vmsite.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/facebox.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/vmprices.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/media/system/js/mootools-core.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/media/system/js/core.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/media/system/js/modal.js">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js">
<script type="text/javascript">

Webshop: Click

jenkinhill

You are not loading all the required scripting. What do you mean "These files I included."  Did you add that code to the head of the template yourself. It should be called by Joomla as part of  <jdoc:include type="head" />. If so then there is something wrong with your templating, which I see is generated by Artisteer. Compare ththe head code with that generated if you use Beez.

We see far too many issues with people using the Artisteer templating system, most often related to the non-standard css it generates but also with js issues.

We cannot provide support for Joomla templates.....
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

LuukDriessen

Hello Jenkinhill,

Thanks for your quick reply.

What I mean with ""These files I included." is that indeed joomla included those ;)

Thanks for telling me I am not loading the required scripting.

In the attachment I placed the <head> page about my 'wrong' template and the 'right' template (Beez5)

What am I forgotten to add to my template?

I'm sorry for my Artisteer template.

Wrong

Right

Thanks a lot