News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

How do I change these colors?

Started by stephan93, March 07, 2013, 15:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephan93

Hello,

I have a problem, I want to change the colors of the articledata and the ask a question buttons on virtuemart but I cant find how to change it.

Also if people want to order the get a popup which is white and the text inside is also white so can I change either one of them?

When people get to the shopping cart the balk where you can see the VAT the text is in white and the balk is also in white can I change one of those?

When people click the order button they get a blue bar above the screen where they see that it is done but that text is also unreadable can I change that?

At the last page when they confirmed there order they see a text with a summary of what they orderd and how they pay. Everything is in white except for the text behind there payment method, that text is gray how do I change that?

Sorry for my english I am dutch :)

jenkinhill

Text colours are styled by your Joomla template css. Resolve css issues with the help of Firebug. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102850.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum