News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Price not showing on details page

Started by hinesw, March 06, 2013, 12:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hinesw

Hey all,

Site Details:
Joomla 2.5.9
Virtuemart: 2.0.18a

I have an issue that has stumped me..
I have added 2500 products into my Virtuemart Install and all looks good.
Have added some prices in to some of the products and they are showing up on the category page but they wont show on the details page but the "Add to Cart" is showing (so it knows that there is a price there!!!.

Here is a link to a relevant page frogmore.virtualbean.com.au/index.php/cart/shrubs

This is a development site that needs to live pretty quick, so any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Wayne

luisch125

Hi, check that you have selected to show prices. Take a look inside virtuemart, configuration, pricing tab.

chriskabisch

My prices are showing on properly category pages but when I click to product details page the prices show up for about 2 seconds then they suddenly disappear. I have tried using default template and error persists. I have all pricing turned on and in the V2 global configuration and "Enable shoppergroup specific price display" turned off for both shopper groups and error occurs weather I am logged in or not shopper and/or admin.

Joomla 2.5.8
V2 2.0.20b

Here is a link:

http://www.meleefightgear.com/index.php/shorts/10th-planet-board-shorts-detail?limitstart=0&limit=int&showall=1