News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Payment and delivery methods unaccessible after transfer to live server

Started by albertavm, March 03, 2013, 07:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

albertavm

Hi,
On the front side, within a registered account, impossible to edit and choose between payment and delivery options blocking the purchase process (it says : sorry, no options corresponding to your order caracteristics). This happens since I transferred to live ovh server. it works fine on local server.
Thanks for helping if same issue encountered.
VM 2.0.18 Joomla 2.5.9 php 5.3.16

PRO

how did you transfer?

akeebah backup is the ONLY acceptable way to transfer a Joomla site IMO

albertavm

I used Akeeba 3.6.12 on local server then FTP and kickstart on ovh server
VM 2.0.18  Joomla 2.5.9   php 5.3.16

PRO

go into

vmart configuration

Tools & migration

"Install or update tables"

albertavm

Reinstalled database according to your advice (vm config, options tools...) but NO change at all (always impossible to edit methods of payment and delivery within a regitered account). A reinstall of VM would be appropriate ?

PRO

Quote from: albertavm on March 03, 2013, 20:57:44 PM
Reinstalled database according to your advice (vm config, options tools...) but NO change at all (always impossible to edit methods of payment and delivery within a regitered account). A reinstall of VM would be appropriate ?

are they assigned to shopper groups?

have you tried "recreating" the payment methods?

albertavm

I was doing wrong : the problem was coming from the countries selection within payment and delivery config.

PRO. Thanks for having kept track of my problem. Appreciate