Problem with ordered products (only children products)

Started by chri.mus, February 28, 2013, 17:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chri.mus

Hello to all,
I am writing to describe a problem with children products.
My environment is virtuemart joomla 2.0.10 and 2.5.4. However, I also tried with the latest version of virtuemart 2.0.18a and the problem persists.

suppose in my store I have a product with quantity 2.
suppose also that a purchase is made by a customer for this product with quantity 1.
In the ordered products is correctly set the quantity to 1.
At the next purchase of the same product, if you enter quantity 2, it returns a message indicating that the maximum number of products purchased is 1.
That's all correct.

This same example, made ​​of a child product, causes the following problem:
At the time of the second purchase, inserting 2, please note 2 as quantity, virtuemart allows the purchase but in the stock had been only 1 of same product.
I noticed that the problem is on the calculation of the difference between products in stock and ordered products is carried out as follows:
stock chields product - parent product ordered instead of
stock chields product - child product ordered

In practice, the system calculates the stocks of products without count of child products ordered.
Is there a way to fix this?
I hope someone can help me otherwise it is useless to the implementation of virtuemart products child products.

Thank you all.

chri.mus

Anybody for this problem?

If you don't understand what i have described above, tell me so I can explain the problem better.

Thank you.

Milbo

Interesting problem, never noticed it. I will take a look.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member