News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't see page navigation buttons Help!

Started by yoopas, March 02, 2013, 08:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoopas

Good day everyone,

I'm using vm:2.0.18a, joomla 2.5.8; My page is still on configuration process - http://steampro.eu/index.php/valymo-imonems/results,1-6.

It shows page 1 of 3 but there are no go to next page buttons..

PROBLEM IS I CAN"T SEE PAGE NAVIGATION BUTTONS, how to turn on them?

many off answers consists of going here - /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/shop.browse.php - BUT MY PAGE DOESN"T even have this catalogue...

Please help me :)

jenkinhill

The code to display the pagination is on the page, but your Joomla template css is preventing it from displaying. Look at all the style definitions for .pagination (and you have a lot!).

This is in your page:

<div class="vm-pagination">
<ul class="pagination"><li class="pagination-start"><span class="pagenav">Pradėti</span></li><li class="pagination-prev"><span class="pagenav">Ankstesnis</span></li><li><span class="pagenav">1</span></li><li><a title="2" href="/index.php/valymo-imonems/results,5-8" class="pagenav">2</a></li><li><a title="3" href="/index.php/valymo-imonems/results,9-12" class="pagenav">3</a></li><li><a title="4" href="/index.php/valymo-imonems/results,13-16" class="pagenav">4</a></li><li class="pagination-next"><a title="Kitas" href="/index.php/valymo-imonems/results,5-8" class="pagenav">Kitas</a></li><li class="pagination-end"><a title="Pabaiga" href="/index.php/valymo-imonems/results,13-16" class="pagenav">Pabaiga</a></li></ul> <span style="float:right">Puslapis 1 iš 4</span>
</div>

So VirtueMart is working correctly. Your Joomla template is causing pagination not to show.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

yoopas

Ahm so i need to check my template.. since i'm not a proffesional, were should i look for troubles?