News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[ SOLVED ] remove login page (offline.php)

Started by gnomefan, February 20, 2013, 06:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnomefan

Hello all,

i'm never worked with virtuemart before and i just got a project that needs upgrading a theme that the previous developer worked with(bad work by the developer). right now i'm facing a problem.

the problem is that when the customer go to my URL, it will displays a custom page showing that the page is under construction and the only one that can login is the admins. i want to remove this page to allow users go directly into the index.php . i went into the virtuemart settings and see that the shop offline is unchecked. my version of virtuemart is  2.0.14

jenkinhill

I'd guess that the site is set to offline in Joomla's global configuration.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gnomefan

inside the shop setting where it says shop is offline? its unchecked. or is there any other settings that i might have missed?

Milbo

The page is set to offline in joomla not virtuemart. You can login and work on the page, the page is closed for other people.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

gnomefan

that is exactly it guys. thank you for your help. i checked inside virtuemart but didn't even think about checking inside joomla. thank you for you help guys.

cheers.