News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart lightbox problem

Started by edirola, February 19, 2013, 21:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edirola

Hello everyone,

I hope somebody wll helpme too.
I migrated from joomla 1.5 to 2.5 and VM from 1.1.9 to 2. Lightbox not working and I have no idea how to fix it. Can somebody look: www.marguciai.lt/upgraded

Thanks in advance

derzulya

i have same problem..

im using vm 2 and j2,5 .. the lightbox is working another modules or components.. but not working for wirtuemart. :(

i hope someone can help me..

best regards

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

derzulya

sorry jenkinhill

VM: 2.0.18a

Joomla! 2.5.6

anything else?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

derzulya

i tried different themes and default theme also.. still same.

jenkinhill

You are loading 3 jQuery library packages - you only need the first (VirtueMart) one. If you cannot prevent Cloudzoom and vmslider from loading their own jQuery then maybe try jqueryeasy - http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=111843.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

hscipriano

Hi everybody i've been searching extensible and nothing worked for me ive noticed the lightbox stopped working ive tried disabling mootools, the ssl parameter and nothing works every image opens away from the site in the same window. in the template it shows the jquery conflict but those have always been there..ive got joomla 2.5.8 with virtuemart 2.0.20b and a yoo balance template. Here is a link of a product http://www.toquereservado.pt/index.php/component/virtuemart/telemoveis/livres/sony-xperia-z-preto-detail?Itemid=0
Thanks in advance.