News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

bug: Duplicatie Orders in backend

Started by Zegenrijk, February 15, 2013, 11:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zegenrijk

Hi,

When i pay with the standard Paypal i see 2 orders in the backend, see attachment. You see a different ID,  different ordernumber and a different orderstatus. It's the same time and the same order, but made twice. The different orderstatus is because Paypal Confirmed the payment for one order. I'am using VM2.18a on J2.5.9. I have no template override's. I can reproduce this. When i pay with a payment provider (ideal) the same issue.

How to solve?

Regards Michel

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

For me it looks like you confirmed the order,... and then left paypal or so. Please explain more closely what you do
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Zegenrijk

In my opinion i'am doing nothing special. After confirming the order i see 'please wait sending you to paypal' (something like that), the screen is redirected to the paypal screen and i have te login. Then i push the button Pay now in Paypal. That's all. I don't push a button twice, i don't wait a long time.
I'am using now the sandbox paypal. With another payment plugin (ideal, not standard VM) i see in a test enviroment the same issue. When i use a standard pay by banktransder there is no problem (but paypal and ideal give a order status back to the shop).

If you wish i can give you a site/login, but not in the public forum.

Regards Michel