News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[ SOLVED ] Send a copy of the order to the shopper and the vendor

Started by cjeldes, February 09, 2013, 17:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjeldes

Hi, i hope all of you will be fine, well i search about of two days befores posting this.

My versions:

Virtuemart 2.0.18
Joomla 2.5
PHP 5

What i want:

When someone makes and order, he/she received an email with the information of the order, and gets extra information of how to buy, at this point all is okay and working, but i need a copy of that email in a unique email, this unique email, belong to the administrator and owner of the website and the company.

How i think it can be done:

Well in someplace, in some php, for sure have to be a function that sends emails, what i think is just copy one line in the function, and change the email address.

I try to be clear as cristal, but my english is not already good.

Hope you can help me, Thanks !

PRO

cjeldes

I'm so sorry, after i make this topic, i realize that i get two emails when i buy, one was for shopper (me) and one for vendor (me... to), after that i changed the mail in vendor configuration, and all is working okay now.

Can you close this topic?

Anyway thanks, for this marvelous forum !

Thanks and have a nice day ^^.

PD: for sure i would never find this in the forum, cause actually it is included in virtuemart...