News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Furniture Virtuemart Template

Started by David Kan, February 07, 2013, 09:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

If you're an owner of furniture shop, you'd definitely need a website to reach even more customers on the Internet. Would you like your online store be successful? It means your website should be designed beautifully and suitable for these kinds of furniture. Let's start building your website with the use of a dedicated template for your online furniture shop. Furniture Template is wonderful, professional and easy to use with a lot of options and configurations.

Furniture Template is based on Gantry framework, so you are easy to customize options to suit the specific requirements of your website. With the use of Currency Languages Converter plugin, you will easily change language and currency of the website, so you will have a multi-language website

Our Furniture Virtuemart Template has big banner sliders, it will help your site display main products or brands without taking more acreage. The design is also unique with images slideshowand the mega menu with multiple columns styles. The template contains product galleries or catalogues to present a range of furniture products. Your customers will enjoy  unique functions for them to shop faster. This is really interesting thing.

Furniture Virtuemart Template Highlighted Features

- No core files need to be changed or modified
- Custom tabs on the product page to display any content in tabs
- Related products on the product page
- "Sale off" badge for discounted products
- Custom menu icons likeHot, New, Features...-  from admin panel or you can on upload your own
- Mega menu for categories
- Multi language
- Multi currency
- Custom social media icons
- Fast & Easy theme setup
- Well documented, full installation and configuration guide !
- Excellent FREE support
- Image Zoomer - This is the simple option to help your visitor  to view larger product photos on the product category listings.
- Quick look on the product listing page reducing the shopping time and bring the convenient experience to shoppers
- Language currencies converter - automatically update an entire price of products with the new rate and currency.
- Powerful Mega Menu - to set up store menu , add new items, modules, photos and video clips in to your menu.
- Support a lot of module positions - All module positions  are well-structured to maximize the website performance, shopper can easily find what they want to see, shop-owners can display products in the left, right or center, or to display promotion products in top corner, left, right, front-pages, footer or in middle of site...
- Ajax Drop Down Shopping cart
- Instant Ajax Search - An exclusive module to perform instant Ajax search function. Your client will be very happy to find products instantly with keyword.
- Product Delivery date - Your shopper can choose a delivery date and delivery time/location through drop down list in the check out process.
- Flexible Image slideshow - A modern Flexible Image slideshow with a thumbnail preview supporting auto adjustment and auto play.

David Kan

Quoteim having a hard time changing some of the settings..please help by viewing the image

https://gyazo.com/2d3c409dd81e6db86793ddc24880fdf0

If you want to remove the modules. You go to "Extensions/Module Manager" search "Banner Top, Banner Feature A, Banner Feature B, Banner Feature C,Banner Feature D" and unpublish them.

If you want to add favicon, you upload images(favicon.ico) into "/templates/furniture".

Quotei dont want to remove the module...i just want to change the url link and i dont want the link to open in a new page...i want in the same page

If you change module, you go to the modules and change content in it.

If you don't want the link to open in a new page, you remove element "target="_blank" in tag a of each images.

David Kan

QuoteI need to change the language to spanish for these modules:
-Netbase VM Ajax Search Pro Module
-Horizontal VM Login Module

I've already downloaded and installed the spanish language on joomla, and also I created a content language and menus for the spanish language.

I've located the files for the VM Login Module, on apps\joomla\htdocs\modules\mod_vm_login\mod_vm_login.php
However I don't know how to modify the php file to change language

If you want change "Search For Products" to language Spanish, you into source code choose modules/mod_vm_nb_ajaxsearch/tmpl/default.php then find to line 17 and change it.

If you want change "Username" to language Spanish, you into source code choose language/es-ES/es-ES.mod_vm_login.ini and add NAME_USERNAME="nombre de usuario".

David Kan

QuoteI managed to change the language for all, except for the Register button.
I guess it's located on the file
C:\xampp\apps\joomla\htdocs\language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_vm_login.ini on line 19

I need to change the text of button from Register, to Registrar, but it doesn't work.

Because the background of Register button has text "Register". So, although you changed text but it still hasn't translated.
Please look at the image below, you will understand.
http://gyazo.com/2351320d7628ca9527773b8016674624
Now, you can change the background of this button.

David Kan

Hi guys,
Just only one day left for Mega sale for TOP 6 Amazing Joomla Virtuemart template on Cmsmart, let's come and receive coupon code!

David Kan

One of my beloved customers left a review about Furniture Virtuemart template on Cmsmart that "Very nice template and excellent support. There are several problems, but to solve them quickly and without me. Great service. Thank you!"

David Kan

Hi guys,
We are offering Discount program up to 38% with coupon code LOVELY38. Only today!

David Kan

15% OFF for Furniture Virtuemart Template with coupon code AUGUST15