News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

No prices shown after import with CSVImproved

Started by elviospiteri, February 05, 2013, 23:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elviospiteri

I have this problem with Virtuemart 2.0.18a that when I import products using CSVImproved the prices are not shown on the website but in Virtuemart they are entered correctly. Can anyone help me with this situation because I have to go throughout all the products and change the shoppergroup. This I have to do after each import and it is annoying.

Thanks very much

jenkinhill

Probably you are setting a shopper group in your csv import or need to include a null shopper group. Check with RolandD on http://csvimproved.com/
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

elviospiteri

Hello my friend,

This is what I`m importing
product_sku
category_path
product_name
product_price
product_in_stock
product_unit
published
product_s_desc
manufacturer_name

Do I need to add another field with "shoppergoup" and set it as NULL (i.e. an empty field) ?

Thanks very much
Kind regards

Elvio

PRO

csv imroved always set a shoppet group for my imports WHEN i "created" new products via CSV improved

backup first
update #_virtuemart_product_prices set virtuemart_shoppergroup_id= replace(virtuemart_shoppergroup_id,'THIS-NUMBER', 'NULL');

change THIS-NUMBER   and add your db prefix

elviospiteri

Thanks very much PRO, but that is not a permanent solution. When I update the table shopper_group_id manually it works, but when I reupload again the CSV file new products are defaulting to value 2 although the default value of the table is 'NULL'.
Regards

PRO

elviospiteri

PRO

brilliantimpact

Bump on this?  I'm having the exact same problem and running the script didn't solve the problem for me.

RolandD

QuoteYes I did but I got no reply till today
He did get a reply just not the same day as he is using the CSVI Free version. His issue was also solved by updating to CSVI Free 4.5. See thread for details.
Regards,

RolandD

CSVI
http://www.csvimproved.com/