News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Cart Collapses

Started by allwyn, January 30, 2013, 20:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allwyn

Hello All,

This is Mike Allwyn, From  India. We are currently working in one of our client requirement with Virtuemart. Every Thing works perfect with the site but many a time my cart Collapses , ie If i Add Product A , My Cart Shows the Product A's Image But Some other Products Name but when i try to navigate using the link on that name it references to the rite product.

We are using an VM 2.0.2 , we are currently not in a plan to upgrade since we have done few customisation to the Calculation Methods. BTW we have around 50K Product in our site and we actually created our own method of uploading products to the site, All our products are stockable variants, so we use the Parent - Child Method. Also we have implemented an Editor which actually Help the admin to edit product in Mass and Add Description etc in Mass all these works fine.

We are really not able to figure out why we have this kind of an issue in our website currently. Is This caused due to some sessions Failure or some other Session related Issues ? Or Does this caused due to some improper updates done to the Database Values ?

Can anybody help us in this regards ?

Awaiting Reply. thanks in Advance for the help

allwyn

One More thing to add is, i have installed a Plugin Called One Page Cart, and i can realise this issue only after few days of installing this Plugin . do you think that this could be the culprit ? Share me your ideas and suggestions

allwyn

Any Suggestions / Replies in this regards?

awaiting for your replies .

Milbo

Quote from: allwyn on January 30, 2013, 20:13:09 PM
We are using an VM 2.0.2 , we are currently not in a plan to upgrade since we have done few customisation to the Calculation Methods.

I am sorry, impossible to help you. You should immediatly update to 2.0.18a. It is a lot better and maybe you even dont need your customisations anylonger.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member