News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Help! Product views crashed after upgrade to VM2.0.18a

Started by LAMF, January 29, 2013, 10:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAMF

Hi,
Yesterday my client who owns a VM store that I set up told me that customers had problems to add products to the cart. I tried it out myself and got the same problem.
Here's the error message in the browser:
QuoteServerfel (Servererror)
Ett fel uppstod när webbplatsen skulle hämta http://www.stigsbergsgard.se/index.php/handla/cart. Den kan ligga nere för underhåll eller vara felkonfigurerad.
Här följer några förslag:
·         Läs in webbsidan igen senare.
HTTP-fel 500 (Internal Server Error): Ett oväntat tillstånd gjorde att servern inte kunde uppfylla begäran

English translation:
QuoteServer error
An error occurred when the site would fetch http://www.stigsbergsgard.se/index.php/handla/cart. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
· Reload the web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition made the server unable to fulfill the request

So I went into backend and noted that a new version was out dealing with this issue, v 2.0.18a
I updated with the new update pack and the aio and then when attempting to open a product category I get a blank page (only the normal template but no VM content at all)
In the backend when clicking the Products=>Products I get an errormessage like this in VM:
QuotevmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Unknown column 'ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS l.`virtuemart_product_id` FROM `sbg_virtuemart_products_sv_se` as l JOIN `sbg_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY ordering DESC LIMIT 0, 20
Please help me with this, the web shop doesn't work at all now, what can I do to solve this?
I don't know if it's a problem but the web server is a IIS windows server, could that be a problem? It has been on this server environment the entire time and worked ok.

Regards
Micke
BR
LAMF - R.I.P. Johnny Thunders

PRO

try

"install or update tables"

&&

Disable template overrides to test (if its on frontend)

LAMF

Quote from: PRO on January 29, 2013, 13:20:54 PM

try

&&

It seemed to be the right medicine so thank you very much for your help!
BR
LAMF - R.I.P. Johnny Thunders

Haman03

Quote from: LAMF on January 29, 2013, 15:31:09 PM

try

&&

Product views crashed after upgrade to VM2.0.18a. [5] No installation possible for Joomla 3.0 ? [6] MOVED: Moving a VirtueMart Site to new server.

PRO

Quote from: Haman03 on April 27, 2013, 07:11:38 AM
Quote from: LAMF on January 29, 2013, 15:31:09 PM

try

&&

Product views crashed after upgrade to VM2.0.18a. [5] No installation possible for Joomla 3.0 ? [6] MOVED: Moving a VirtueMart Site to new server.

its not compatible with 3.0