Author Topic: Best place for responsive themes...!!  (Read 1012 times)

MOTOCARE

• Beginner
Best place for responsive themes...!!
« on: January 28, 2013, 14:15:43 pm »
Hi,
I need to find a place for themes for Joomla 1.5.9 that will run virtuemart 1.1.3 but not having much luck.
The theme needs to be responsive and work on mobile devices.ive trawled everywhere and not finding anything that will work with these versions.
The theme  will be a secondary theme as i will be using a mobile switcher. I though this would have been a real simple fix...!!
thanks

dvboy

• Beginner
Re: Best place for responsive themes...!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 10:24:57 am »
Hi,
I need to find a place for themes for Joomla 1.5.9 that will run virtuemart 1.1.3 but not having much luck.
The theme needs to be responsive and work on mobile devices.ive trawled everywhere and not finding anything that will work with these versions.
The theme  will be a secondary theme as i will be using a mobile switcher. I though this would have been a real simple fix...!!
thanks

hi.. i usually use mobile joomla, with it  you can make template with artisteer and you can auto switch template if u browse on iphone, wap browser, blackberry or android, and with joomlamobile you can change module position of your mobile template. but you must modify checkout page on virtuemart for compatible on mobile browser...

MOTOCARE

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 11:58:13 am »
is there a setting within vituremart for this as i am running 1.1.3.
Thanks
Dave

dvboy

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 01:44:30 am »
is there a setting within vituremart for this as i am running 1.1.3.
Thanks
Dave

No theres no setting more on virtuemart, but you have to edit CSS virtuemart for compatible on your mobile template such as product browse , checkout page n more. just style no setting anymore

VirtueMart Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 01:44:30 am »