Use default bill to address does not update shipping rates

Started by lindapowers, January 27, 2013, 19:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindapowers

VM 2.018a joomla 2.58

At the checkout process, If you enter a different address from the "bill to" the shipping rates get updated BUT if you then click "use default bill to address" shipping rates don't get updated anymore.

So basicly "use default bill to address" is not updating shipping rates. Happens to everyone or we have a something incorrectly set up? We tested with the default beez template and happens the same.

Regards

WebStuff

I too came across this today testing a shipping plugin.
I wanted to try various uk postcodes but as soon as the shipto address is set it sticks and will not change back to billto regardless of pressing the "use billto" checkbox.
VM2.0.18 J2.5.9

sohh

AH

latest version is 2.02.26d

Try testing this version in your test system, then post a problem if you still have an error.
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

WebStuff

This bug is still present in my version.
J 2.5.18
VM 2.0.26d
I have tried with both the Beez and Atomic templates just to make sure it wasn't an override mucking something up.
The culprit seems to be
<input type="hidden" value="0" name="STsameAsBTjs">
<input id="STsameAsBTjs" type="checkbox" value="1" name="STsameAsBTjs">

The hidden top value never gets set to 1. If I manually change it to a 1 all is well and it uses the BT address instead of the ST address as I would expect.
Not sure if it might be something to do with both input elements having the same name property and something in the javascript is picking up the wrong one.