News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipping Configuration 'Blank'

Started by 8limes, January 21, 2013, 20:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8limes

The site idealweightaway.com was working fine since thursday, when suddenly a php error appeared as soon as you visited the shopping cart. The issue got fixed by my host 'hostgator' although they don't normally look into third party plugins. They had to change something on the shipping php file as far as I can remember and the shopping cart was accessible again. But now I don't have any shipping configuration at all anymore (preventing to select shipping method during checkout) and that tab is just blank. I even updated the virtuemart from 2.0.14 to the latest version (2.0.18a) in hope for it to fix it, but without success. When I try to update the VM plugin tables for virtuemart (virtuemart-aio) I get those errors:

Warning: opendir(/plugins/vmpayment/moneybookers) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/sherri/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/script.vmallinone.php on line 631

Warning: require(/home/sherri/public_html/plugins/vmshipment/weight_countries/weight_countries.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sherri/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/script.vmallinone.php on line 332

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sherri/public_html/plugins/vmshipment/weight_countries/weight_countries.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sherri/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/script.vmallinone.php on line 332

Does anyone have any idea what I am supposed to do to fix this issue? I only ship to USA and Canada, and maybe it fails now because i removed all other countries from 'currencies' and 'countries' in the configuration tab in virtuemart. I had it set to 6 boxes minimum order and now the shipping method can't be selected on the site at all anymore. They missed out on orders due to this issue over the weekend and I hope to find a solution quick to get them rolling again.

Thanks a lot for every help in advance,

Regards,

Thomas

I put back all countries and currencies to choose from, but did not change anything. The shipping configuration tab is still blank.
Hostgator did not change anything on the php code but just disabled the plugin altogether. I will enable the countries again, because it looks like this was the issue before preventing the shopping cart to load. Hostgator did even rename the plugin to disable it and failed to let me know on their 'FIX'. It's working again, and now I can address the issue correctly to have 2 countries to choose from only.

Thanks a lot again, I will still look into the virtuemart-aio VM plugin update failure, updating the php file for akeeba back-up to the latest version and finding out why on some browsers the save/cancel button for editing the billing and shipping address is to light for customers to see.

PRO

turn off error reporting on the server.