News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart integrated in page layout

Started by hupple, January 14, 2013, 10:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hupple

Hello, can anyone help me out?
It's not so easy to describe my problem.
I have been trying to "integrate the virtuemart shop in the webpage layout" it worked for somepart but I can't seem to find a good solution to integrate everything.
To illustrate my problem i added a couple of photos.

Page 1: as you can see the shop startpage is integrated in the page layout(the webpage navigation is in a module on the left). This is how I want it to be
Page 2: as we go further in the shop you see that all products are shown with still the correct page layout(navigation is still there). Still fine.
Page 3: if we go to the cart then the problems show up. You see that in the cart there is no layout/navigation anymore. There are no banners or modules appearing (on the left /right side and above).
Page 4: if we then from within the cart decide to continue shopping, you'll notice that all navigation is lost ever since we went into cart. You can't even go back to other categories nor surf to other webpages...

Is there a way to add the same modules or banners to all virtuemart pages including "show cart and continue shopping" ?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

hupple

I am using joomla 1.5 - virtuemart 2.018

jenkinhill

Check your Joomla menu items, ensure that modules are assigned correctly to the Joomla menu.

Joomla 1.5 is no longer supported.   http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106865.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum