News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart Currency and Languages Converter [On-Trend]

Started by David Kan, January 11, 2013, 06:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

This is a useful Currency Converters and Languages Switcher for Virtuemart in only 1 plugin. How it works:

-          Auto Language Switcher base on geographical IP. It will automatically switch the Joomla + Virtuemart languages into the shopper's language base on his country IP address.

Example: if shopper come from China, they will be automatically redirect to Chinese languague of your Virtuemart website.

Note: You have to download and install languages packages ( Joomla + Virtuemart) before.

-         You can set redirect languagues for different country IP

Example: You  want all the shoppers come from Asia to Chinese languagues, than just choose a list of Asia countries and redirect them to the Chinese languague URL of your website.

-          Or you can set up the default re-direct all visitors to your main languages URL

-          Virtuemart currency plugin that support lots of currencies by using the currency exchange rates from Google or Yahoo. Just choose the currency in front-end and the system will automatically update all your product price with the new rate and currency.

Example:  you are selling tools for 10 EUR. You client come from US and they want to change all the rate into US, so they choose US Dollar in currency selector and all you product will display price in US, the tool price now will be 13,27 USD ( depend on Google Currency rate of that day).

-        Front-end shopper can choose Currency and Langagues base on front-end module ( the Package also include Virtuemart Currenceny Converter module and Virtuemart Languages Switcher Module, after install them, you publish them in any module position you want).

-          The plugin and both 2 Virtuemart module combine very well, give you POWERFUL solution to your shopper

Example: they can even read the product text in English but see the price in Euro €, unlimited combination base on shopper choice

#CHANGELOG

Version 2.6.0 Updated: 2015, May 14

+Compatible with Joomla 3.4, Virtuemart 3.0.9

Version 2.5.0 Updated: 2014, Nov 19

+ Compatible with Joomla 3.x, Virtuemart 2.9.8

Version 2.0.0 Updated: 2014, Nov 19

+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.x, Virtuemart 2.6.x

Version 1.0 Updated: 2014, SepT 08

+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.x, Virtuemart 2.0.x

johnmc65

I am looking to display different currencies from separate shopper groups.  Just Euro and British pounds, is this possible with your plugin?  Basically customer in shopper group A has prices in euro and customer in shopper group B has prices in sterling.

Thanks

David Kan

Hi John,

I am Vincent working as Customer Service Manager. It is my pleasure to support you.
Currently, we offer this product but it is setup with each country, or it can be auto by using GeoIP.
It does not support for separate shopper group. We will try to make a search and update in the next version in the future.
If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me or you can contact me via Skype: Vincent@cmsmart.net

Thank you and Best regards,

Vincent

johnmc65

Quote from: David Kan on August 22, 2017, 05:35:46 AM
Hi John,

I am Vincent working as Customer Service Manager. It is my pleasure to support you.
Currently, we offer this product but it is setup with each country, or it can be auto by using GeoIP.
It does not support for separate shopper group. We will try to make a search and update in the next version in the future.
If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me or you can contact me via Skype: Vincent@cmsmart.net

Thank you and Best regards,

Vincent

Thanks for the quick reply Vincent, I have been looking for weeks and cannot find a plugin that will display currency by shopper group, there does seem to be a lot of demand for this feature, it would be great if you would consider adding it, thank you.