News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[Joomla 2.5 & VirtueMart 2.0.16] User needs login to view products

Started by lamgiang220889, January 11, 2013, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamgiang220889

Hi all!
I'm making a webshop with Joomla & VirtueMart. I showed products on my site but user needs login to view product, if logout will not see products. Please help me fix this bug. Thank all for read!

Milbo

Use the search in this forum and in fact you do not give a lot information. But assumingly you give your products a shoppergroup, why you do that? leave it empty

Rule #1 in vm2, if you dont need it, dont fill in anything, if you mean all, enter nothing. To show a product, enter a name, thats it. you dont need more.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

mackjames

I have exactly the same problem (joomla 2.5.9 and VM2.0.18a) and I've been hunting through the support forum for an hour trying to find an answer with no luck. Ive reset the settings all to defaults using the config tools I've got the standard -default and -anon shopper groups but no products have any groups defined in them, menu items are all public and yet when I try to view a category or product from the front end it takes me to a login box with the breadcrumbs displaying HOME > EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION CENTER, Ive hunted high and low through the settings but I cant find how to let the general public see the shop, should it be this difficult? I dont want to put the URL on a  public forum as its a site in development but will glady PM it if it will help.

[attachment cleanup by admin]