News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Some prices showen without tax after updating VM

Started by anders.drejer, January 09, 2013, 15:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anders.drejer

Hi,

After updating VM 2.0.14 to 2.0.16 (and also after updating to 2.0.18) some (but only a few) productprices is showen without tax on the front and in the feautures products module, but when I click on it, it show the correct price (with tax).

Anyone else having this problem?

Regards,
Anders

anders.drejer

This is the message I get when updating from 2.0.14 -> 2.0.18a. I can't figure out if they tells something important:

Info: alterTable CHANGE xb2oh_virtuemart_orders.user_currency_id : ALTER TABLE `xb2oh_virtuemart_orders` CHANGE COLUMN `user_currency_id` `user_currency_id` SMALLINT(1)
Info: alterTable CHANGE xb2oh_virtuemart_userfields.default : ALTER TABLE `xb2oh_virtuemart_userfields` CHANGE COLUMN `default` `default` CHAR(255)
Info: alterTable CHANGE xb2oh_virtuemart_waitingusers.notify_date : ALTER TABLE `xb2oh_virtuemart_waitingusers` CHANGE COLUMN `notify_date` `notify_date` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
Info: Taking config from file

Table updated: Tablename xb2oh_virtuemart_orders dropped: 0 altered: 1 added: 0
Table updated: Tablename xb2oh_virtuemart_userfields dropped: 0 altered: 1 added: 0
Table updated: Tablename xb2oh_virtuemart_waitingusers dropped: 0 altered: 1 added: 0
Exception in loadConfig for unserialize hidemainmenu b:0;
To avoid this message, enter your virtuemart config and just save it one time
Exception in loadConfig for unserialize hidemainmenu b:0;
To avoid this message, enter your virtuemart config and just save it one time
Installer component Korrekt

Regards,
Anders

anders.drejer

If you go to http://vm.drejer-bornholm.dk/ and search for "Prolan" in the search field you will se two products. One with the correct price (that's with tax) and the other one without tax. But when you access them, you will se, that they have the same price!

Regards,
Anders

anders.drejer

The problem seems to be related to the VirtueMart extension QUANTITY RELATED PRICE CALCULATION. I hope they will fix it very soon .....