News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

checkout step not found

Started by wolli, January 07, 2013, 15:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolli

Hi @all

My virtuemart installation don't find the last checkout step (see the attachement). The shop is already life and i don't know how long does this problem exist.
My Virtuemart and Joomla installtion are up to date! No template override.

It would be wounderful if someone knows where the problem comes from or can help me.

The site is: wollcafe.ch
to try the  checkout you can use: demouser, demouser.

Thanks for your efforts.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bytelord

Hello,

Please try with SEF options disabled (both joomla & vm2). Also check your joomla error log and past here the 500 error...

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

wolli

Hi,

I disabled all seo options. Still the same problem. >:(

Do you mean the error.php in the folder logs?
There's nothing special.

I hope i will find a solution soon.

wolli

Can this be the problem?

Notice: Use of undefined constant Mkrl - assumed 'Mkrl' in html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2534 Notice: Use of undefined constant lkFxM4 - assumed 'lkFxM4' in html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2535 Notice: Use of undefined constant qdco5Up - assumed 'qdco5Up' in html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2535 Notice: Use of undefined constant kqoo_uwuw_ouok_qzzsy - assumed 'kqoo_uwuw_ouok_qzzsy' in html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2536 Notice: Use of undefined constant well_wsgz_vwnw_mwrmy - assumed 'well_wsgz_vwnw_mwrmy' in html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2536 Notice: Undefined index: NhaKtKNGyi in html/libraries/phpmailer/phpmailer.php on line 2537