News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Products Anywhere Plugin (show products in joomla posts)

Started by Eugen S., January 05, 2013, 17:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eugen S.

Quote from: zainabubu on November 04, 2013, 01:37:43 AM
Both plugins are on, and I don't believe Easyblog requires joomla content plugin to be activated, it should be triggered automatically. If I'm wrong, then how can that be done?
In any case, with your lack of response via email and on the forum I requested via paypal for a refund (dispute). I've found another less time wasting solution.

Is it possible to test the default joomla module plugin in the easyblog article?
Send me a pm ;-)

zainabubu

Eugen S.

Quote from: zainabubu on November 12, 2013, 06:27:45 AM
I don't understand your question.

I mean can you please test any other content plugin to see if content plugins works in easyblog in general.
Send me a pm ;-)

bjamieson

Is this plugin still supported?

I've just bought it from extensions.virtuemart.net, and gotten the same problem as http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=111734.msg393173#msg393173

The version of the plugin that I purchased is pkg_mowebso_vm_products_anywhere_1.0.1

I am unable to reach the website pointed to at https://developinganddesign.zendesk.com - it is an expired account.

If the product is not supported by it's author, then should it be removed from sale by virtuemart.net, or can the link be updated to the more recent version hinted at by "we will send you the latest version which will fix that issue" ?

Thanks,

Brian

Eugen S.

Send me a pm ;-)

zainabubu

Quote from: Eugen S. on November 12, 2013, 09:12:15 AM

I mean can you please test any other content plugin to see if content plugins works in easyblog in general.

no, they don't seem to work. there seems to be need to create extra compatibility with easyblog. Do you see yourself doing this in the future...I need something like this to work with easyblog. My experience with k2 was a massive headache.

Eugen S.

Quote from: zainabubu on March 11, 2014, 09:09:20 AM
Quote from: Eugen S. on November 12, 2013, 09:12:15 AM

no, they don't seem to work. there seems to be need to create extra compatibility with easyblog. Do you see yourself doing this in the future...I need something like this to work with easyblog. My experience with k2 was a massive headache.

Well - this requires to overwrite the easyblog view file. I won't include such overwrites in the plugin.

I can offer you to hire me for this modification and I implement it on your site. Just a suggestion.
Send me a pm ;-)

zainabubu

Eugen S.

Send me a pm ;-)

zainabubu

Ok, great. Let's do that. How long do you think this will take and have you tried this yet on easyblog to see if your mod would work?

zainabubu

Hmm...don't bother, just got it to work. For some reason, using it with include item plugin seemed to trigger it for me. Now for some reason it does not show items out of stock...instead it shows no image or item name but shows the 'alert me' box.

TeleEnte

Hi there! Is it possible to let Product Anywhere also in a blank html site inside the root folder (but not Joomla) ? And if - HOW does it work than? Which source  codes I have to place in head and body and so on?

Thank you for your help!!!

Eugen S.

Quote from: TeleEnte on June 04, 2014, 12:58:58 PM
Hi there! Is it possible to let Product Anywhere also in a blank html site inside the root folder (but not Joomla) ? And if - HOW does it work than? Which source  codes I have to place in head and body and so on?

Thank you for your help!!!

Hi,

this is not possible. This plugin needs the joomla cms system.
Send me a pm ;-)

john1974

Hi

Could you please tell me if 'Products Anywhere' will allow me to display the following?

I am using a Virtuemart custom field plugin to embed a BreezingForms Form into a specific VM product. I want to display this one product on all pages of my website (in a module or perhaps in a article on every page), but I want to be able to select custom fields and add the product to cart from the module (not have to click 'product details' and be redirected to the full product page).

I see on the demo site for 'Products Anywhere' that one of your examples displays custom fields (ipad memory etc) and the Add to Cart button, which leads me to think this should work?

Thanks, John.

TeleEnte

Hi there, the plugin works perfect in any joomla article. But NOT in Joomla CORE MODULES and also not in third party extensions. So I need urgent reply here in the forum, what to do to be able it works REALLY ANYWHERE. Than kyou for your quick response!