News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Products Anywhere Plugin (show products in joomla posts)

Started by Eugen S., January 05, 2013, 17:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eugen S.

This VirtueMart 2 plugin allows you to display products in posts. This may be the Joomla posts, K2 posts or in posts of other components. Each element such as product name, product image, price, order button, etc. can be displayed for each call of the plugin or hidden. A documentation that explains all possible attributes most exactly. The plugin offers 3 layout options. Check out our demo.

Demo => http://www.jdemo.mowebso.com/mws_demo_virtuemart_theme/index.php/virtuemart-2-products-anywhere

More Info at => http://www.developing-and-design.com/en/joomla/virtuemart-extensions/products-anywhere.html

Tell me what you think  :)
Send me a pm ;-)

DarkoSlacek

hi Eugen!

just bought your Virtuemart 2 bundle and have a question about Products Anywhere. Where do I have to put those lines of code exactly? Tried in products description without success. Do you have any documentation on your extensions?

Thanks, Darko

Nibiru

Quote from: DarkoSlacek on January 16, 2013, 22:17:30 PM
just bought your Virtuemart 2 bundle and have a question about Products Anywhere. Where do I have to put those lines of code exactly? Tried in products description without success. Do you have any documentation on your extensions?

Add the text in an article!

DarkoSlacek

I added this line

{vmproducts id=|1,2,3|}New Products{/vmproducts}

at the end of an article description (JCE) and got it just so outputed in frontend.
I indeed have products with id 1, 2 and 3 in Virtuemart 2 ...

wbr, Darko

Nibiru

Have you enabled the MoWebSo VirtueMart 2 Products Anywhere Plugin? There are also some options you can change.

Have you for example tried this line.

{vmproducts id=|1,2,3| description=|yes| addtocart=|no| header=|yes| limitdesc=|150|}{/vmproducts}

DarkoSlacek

yes, I have it enabled and I leaved all setings as they were. I added your example line after an article description text and again it cames outputed as it was typed in. I am attaching a screenshot of my result.
Where is the syntax for this commands from? Sorry for my questions as you see I am a total newby in Joomla and Virtuemart   :-[

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Nibiru

Darko,

You have to add the example line in an article not in a description of a product. Check attachment!

as for the syntax for the commands you can use these.

id=|1,2,3|
name=|yes|
image=|yes|
price=|yes|
detailsbutton=|yes|
description=|yes|
limitdesc=|90|
category=|yes|
vseparator=|yes|
hseparator=|yes|
perrow=|2|
layout=|centered|
containerclass=|products|
itemclass=|product-content|
addtocart=|yes|
customfield=|no|
header=|yes|

Eugen S.

Hi,

attached the detailed documentation.

If you put the same code snippet in a joomla article it will work immediately.

I saw your screenshot and that you tried to call the plugin in a product description. In this case you need to make sure you enable the "joomla plugin" feature in the VirtueMart configuration. See attached screenshot.

Sincerely,

Eugen Stranz

Send me a pm ;-)

DarkoSlacek

that was the point Eugen!

Enabling the Joomla plugin. Didn't know that.

Thank you both, Eugen and Nibiro for your help! We'll write us soon, I guess. :)

Wbr, Darko

Eugen S.

Send me a pm ;-)

minchino76

Hi, I have installed plugin (joomla and VM last version) but I have a error : Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found

sorn38

Hello I have installed the Plug-in.  On Pages where i have the Plugin set up I just get the single Header line, but nothing else..   Based on the Instructions i believe i have it all set up.

Attached image has The Result, The Product line, and the Article

Any help is appreciated.

cromcrom

Hello,

thanks for the great plug-in - I'm finding it very useful.
May I please ask if there is a method available to display `quantity' ?

Cheers,
Crom

cdunwoodie

Hi, I'm trying to use this plugin vm2.0.20b in Joomla 2.5.8 and I keep getting the following errors:

Warning: include_once(/home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/plugins/content/mowebso_vm_products_anywhere/products/grids/centered.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/libraries/mowebso/joomla/thirdparty/virtuemart.php on line 204

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/plugins/content/mowebso_vm_products_anywhere/products/grids/centered.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in /home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/libraries/mowebso/joomla/thirdparty/virtuemart.php on line 204

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'outputproductscentered' not found or invalid function name in /home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/libraries/mowebso/joomla/thirdparty/virtuemart.php on line 328

Then I see the heading that i've specified but no products are getting listed. Any ideas?

Eugen S.

Quote from: cdunwoodie on June 19, 2013, 13:36:03 PM
Hi, I'm trying to use this plugin vm2.0.20b in Joomla 2.5.8 and I keep getting the following errors:

Warning: include_once(/home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/plugins/content/mowebso_vm_products_anywhere/products/grids/centered.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/libraries/mowebso/joomla/thirdparty/virtuemart.php on line 204

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/plugins/content/mowebso_vm_products_anywhere/products/grids/centered.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in /home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/libraries/mowebso/joomla/thirdparty/virtuemart.php on line 204

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'outputproductscentered' not found or invalid function name in /home/teamplat/public_html/elitefitnesscanada.com/online/libraries/mowebso/joomla/thirdparty/virtuemart.php on line 328

Then I see the heading that i've specified but no products are getting listed. Any ideas?

Please contact us at https://developinganddesign.zendesk.com/ and we will send you the latest version which will fix that issue.
Send me a pm ;-)