News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

What does this mean: "No price set"?

Started by Fintan, January 03, 2013, 07:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fintan

After upgrading to 2.0.16, when I create a new product in vm 2.0.16 I set the price and all other attributes. When I save and close I see "no price set" in the products list. The price shows up on the site, but I am confused as to what this is supposed to mean.

all the products I made in earlier versions of vm show their prices in the products listing.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

This means that more than one price is set.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Leon van der Zanden

I had the same experiance. It's confusing. Suggestion: when more then one price is set, show the text: multi-prices of something like that.....

Fintan

QuoteI had the same experiance. It's confusing. Suggestion: when more then one price is set, show the text: multi-prices of something like that.....

I forward that motion. especially since the products default to 4 or more price panels.

ggarmo

I updated to 2.0.18 and all hell broke loose. First all the products showed no price set. I reverted back to .16 and was able to fix that. Then the add to cart wouldnt show up because for some reason they all changed shopperid fields and had to set it to null. Now whenever I add any product i get this error. Can anyone help? I also cant add or change/save prices at all. Even new products get set to blank.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelProduct::getProductPrices() in /components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 1288

ggarmo

anyone have any idea why i receive this error when trying to view cart with a product added?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelProduct::getProductPrices() in /.../components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 1288

PRO

Quote from: ggarmo on February 07, 2013, 21:47:07 PM
anyone have any idea why i receive this error when trying to view cart with a product added?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelProduct::getProductPrices() in /.../components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 1288

what version are you using?