News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

FREE: 2 Click Social Buttons

Started by Eugen S., December 30, 2012, 17:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EIF

I don't understand the parameter "URL reference".
Can you explain what I need to fill in there?

Also I need to know where I can translate the popup text (to dutch), explaining how to use the buttons.
Thanks.

Eugen S.

Enter your url in this field like www.your-site.com

This URL is required to set cookies if you enable the option to show a button permanent.
Send me a pm ;-)

EIF

Thanks, but I mean the field 'reference' for "Here you can enter a URL link that is appended to the URL, eg &social=fb".
What does that URL. Sorry, maby I am a noob in this, but I need to know :)

EIF

Another question. The text of the facebook button is in dutch "Aanbevelen" (emfehlen in german). It seems this button is displayed by Facebook itself. But nowadays the standaard text for this kind of button is "vind ik leuk" or "Like" in English. How can I change this?

zequivedana

Hi.. i have this error in my site:

Fatal error: Class 'MoWebSoVirtuemart' not found in /home/storage/6/32/70/w100limitesoffroad/public_html/plugins/vmcustom/mowebso_2click_social/mowebso_2click_social.php on line 134

How can i fix it?

thanks

MAD King

I am not able to install the VM pckg through the joomla installer.
Getting this error:

Library Install: No library file specified
        Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: lib_mowebso.zip
        Error installing package

Joomla 2.5.11
VM 2.0.20b

Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

petekan

I have the same problem as MAD King with the same error message on a local installation of joomla.

Mac Os X 10.6.8.

Joomla 2.5.11
VM 2.0.20b

MAD King

It looks like this mod is not supportet anymore. No one is answering here and no respond to my tickets.
You can't even review this mod, because it is not listed in the extensions directory.
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

petekan

MAD King

Great. Thank you. Thank worked. Why does VM still have a non working version in the shop?
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

MAD King

Ahh, now it's clear with the support. It is a German plugin. haha
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

Maxim Pishnyak

Quote from: Eugen S. on December 30, 2012, 17:12:14 PM
The spcial thing about this plugin is that ...
Hello, Eugen. Pls correct this word here and on your website.

Regards.
You can support Community by voting for Project on the JED
https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/virtuemart/#reviews
Join us at
https://twitter.com/virtuemart

Zoltan27

Hi,

I'm following your instruction, but I have an issue by point 5:

"5. Choose ,,Plug-ins" as Custom Field Type and select the plugin in the option box at the bottom. It`s called ,,MoWebSo VirtueMart 2 Click Social Buttons"."

I cannot see in the option box either "MoWebSo VirtueMart 2 Click Social Buttons" or any othet buttons, just the main three one "Customer text input", "Product specification" and "Stockable variants", however I published the plugin ,,System - MoWebSo" and ,,MoWebSo VirtueMart 2 Click Social Buttons" as well. I attached my print screen maybe it could help to find the solution.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Eugen S.

Quote from: Zoltan27 on July 22, 2013, 10:09:17 AM
Hi,

I'm following your instruction, but I have an issue by point 5:

"5. Choose ,,Plug-ins" as Custom Field Type and select the plugin in the option box at the bottom. It`s called ,,MoWebSo VirtueMart 2 Click Social Buttons"."

I cannot see in the option box either "MoWebSo VirtueMart 2 Click Social Buttons" or any othet buttons, just the main three one "Customer text input", "Product specification" and "Stockable variants", however I published the plugin ,,System - MoWebSo" and ,,MoWebSo VirtueMart 2 Click Social Buttons" as well. I attached my print screen maybe it could help to find the solution.

VirtueMart version?
Send me a pm ;-)

Zoltan27