News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multiple price in 2.0.16 when press save button

Started by PetervanDriel, December 28, 2012, 10:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PetervanDriel

Today I upgraded from 2.0.14 to 16, and now when I open an article, and press the Save button on top, an extra price line is added in the article.
When I press Save & Close, it is workiong normal. This happens only when I press Save.

Also when I create a new article, I get 2 Price lines instead of the expected one.

Is there something that I have to configure, or is there a bug?

jenkinhill

I cannot duplicate that on any of my installations. All VM2.0.16 on J2.5.8 PHP5.3.17  using Firefox17.0.1
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

PetervanDriel

Here VM 2.0.16, J 2.5.8, PHP 5.3.13, using Firefox 17.0.1.

[edit] If I use IE 9.0.12 it works fine...

jenkinhill

Strange. Any JavaScript conflicts on the backend? I thought it could be the editor - I usually use tinyMCE on test sites, so I installed JCE 2.3.0 beta2  but it made no difference. I still do not get duplication.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

PetervanDriel

Sehzade

Hi,

I have a same problem.

I tried 2 browser (FF, Chrome) It's added new price line. If you want to my demo site's login info, i can send you on pm.

Milbo

Please send this pms to me.

We had this error also, but only 2 testers of more than 20 had the problem and it disapeared, so it seems to be rare. But of course, the error rate is too high, so lets find it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

PetervanDriel

Strange issue this...
this week I moved my Virtuemart website to another domain, and now it is solved....

Sehzade

My problem  has been solved. I have no idea how solved it is. I didn't change any configuration. So, It solved and I'm very happy :)

Milbo

Exactly this happend to 2 of our testers. But we did not find the reason.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

evolution

I'm still getting it, but am about to add a few new items and stockable plugin items. Will see if the issue continues or disappears.

Milbo

You may must delete your browser cache. The whole thing remembers me to the doubled tabs in BE.

evolution

Hi Milbo

The issue has not resolved for me. Essentially any editing that gets done on a product creates a new price with 0.00 and then hides the existing prices unless deleted. Also it appears the child products affect this too. Once saved, the item display in the back end as no price set.

I can gladly give you my login if you want to check it out in my system.

All the best

evolution

Does 2.0.16d address any of the above - should I install?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK