News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Precios en blanco

Started by kenroga, December 28, 2012, 02:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenroga

Hola,

Primero pedir disculpa por que no hablo ingles. También por preguntar un tema tan hablado.

Los precios del carro y de los productos han desaparecido.

Llevo como 5 horas leyendo posibles soluciones en este foro y otros tantos por Internet. Ninguna me ha valido.

Si alguna alma caritativa quiere le doy acceso al FTP o me explique como lo puedo solucionar.

Muchas Gracias a todos por vuestro tiempo.

URL: http://eniacgames.com/
URL Prueba: http://eniacgames.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=1&virtuemart_category_id=1&Itemid=133
User: prueba
Password: prueba
VirtueMart: 2.0.16
Jommla: 1.5.26
AlphaUserPoints: 1.5.13
Plugin: VMPayment - AlphaUserPoints

Saludos.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Check that the prices are set to be shown to the anonymous shopper group for each product. Should show - anonymous - in the box shown.

Compruebe que los precios se fijan para ser mostrado al grupo comprador anónimo por cada producto. Debe mostrar - Anónimo - en el cuadro de muestra.

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

kenroga

Lo he comprobado.

Te adjunto la imagen.

Saludos.

PRO

attached

kenroga

Comprobado.

Te adjunto el archivo.

Saludos.

PRO

grupo de comprador

selectionne   NADA

kenroga

Hola,

Lo he comprobado, te adjunto la captura.

Saludos.

PRO

send me your login with PM.

I will take a look

kenroga

PRO

try and switch to the default joomla template and see what happens.

I have looked and cant find the problem

kenroga

Sigue sin funcionar.

Te adjunto la imagen con el tema joomla.

Saludos.

PRO

problema en tu "currency"

problem was in your currency settings

kenroga

Hola,

Ya funciona.

Quiero daros las Gracias. Entiendo que no es fácil atender a un usuario en otro idioma.

Y por todo el esfuerzo y la ayuda, Muchas Gracias.

Saludos.

lindapowers

Seriously, this guy speaks spanish directly in his post and he doesnt only get support for a question which has been answered 200 times but you even access his website and give free support.

I have made a post with pictures and explanation that a 5 year old will understand and not only I dont get a ***obscenity removed*** single answer but I even send an email to your website jenkinhill asking for payed support I get not answer.

Even better is the fact that I'm actually posting a critical bug in Virtuemart and no one even cares to answer and I see all this retarded posts (perdona chico pero no tiene otra palabra) getting replies instantly and even better free support.

I have always defended this project and Virtuemart but im really getting pissed by the attitude of you admins and moderators.

Do you really think is normal that you answer a  question of someone speaking directly in spanish, im spanish too and is an effort for me to write in english, post images and try to explain my issues. I always try to help people and seeing how you ignore guys like me or others that really have BUGS with VM2 and not missconfigurations like this guy or others posting questions answered already is really frustrating.

Is so funny reading the posts of how to make a support question or why my post get ignored.

Igual si os hablo yo también en español os molestias en hacer mas caso a la gente que realmente plantea problemas serios y bugs y no a gente que plantea problemas que ya han sido contestados 200 veces en el foro.

I'm really sorry to tell you this guys, but is not the correct attittude, there are people posting serious bugs about VM like me and are getting completely ignored and pissed.

merry christmas anyway

PRO

Quote from: lindapowers on December 29, 2012, 02:23:56 AM
Seriously, this guy speaks spanish directly in his post and he doesnt only get support for a question which has been answered 200 times but you even access his website and give free support.

I have made a post with pictures and explanation that a 5 year old will understand and not only I dont get a ***obscenity removed*** single answer but I even send an email to your website jenkinhill asking for payed support I get not answer.

Even better is the fact that I'm actually posting a critical bug in Virtuemart and no one even cares to answer and I see all this retarded posts (perdona chico pero no tiene otra palabra) getting replies instantly and even better free support.

I have always defended this project and Virtuemart but im really getting pissed by the attitude of you admins and moderators.

Do you really think is normal that you answer a  question of someone speaking directly in spanish, im spanish too and is an effort for me to write in english, post images and try to explain my issues. I always try to help people and seeing how you ignore guys like me or others that really have BUGS with VM2 and not missconfigurations like this guy or others posting questions answered already is really frustrating.

Is so funny reading the posts of how to make a support question or why my post get ignored.

Igual si os hablo yo también en español os molestias en hacer mas caso a la gente que realmente plantea problemas serios y bugs y no a gente que plantea problemas que ya han sido contestados 200 veces en el foro.

I'm really sorry to tell you this guys, but is not the correct attittude, there are people posting serious bugs about VM like me and are getting completely ignored and pissed.

merry christmas anyway

linda, where is your thread.

?>>>