News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Artisteer generated template and lightbox in product details.

Started by zero1024, December 26, 2012, 21:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero1024

At first, I want to say hello since this is my first post on this forum  :P And secondly I hope this is the right place to post, because I thought I might need to post on general questions.

My problem is with lighbox on product images. When I click on product images on category view for example, it is working fine with the image zoomed in a lightbox. But when I enter on product details, when I click on every image of the product it just opens the image on a new window  :-\ I know this is a template related issue because when I change to Beez_20 for example, it is working fine but I also tried another aritsteer template and it doesn't work either, so it may be artisteer related.

I really need help here, I searched the net and this forum and the only results I found was about other VM versions or fixed by disabling mootools and both not working for me.

I am using VirtueMart 2.0.16 with Joomla 2.5.8.

Here is a link to my site on a product page with this problem on all product pictures. => http://valexop.cu.cc/index.php/computers/laptops/asus-eee-1015bx-blk060w-10-1-amd-c-60-1gb-320gb-free-dos-black-detail (It happens on every page, so feel free to try other products too.)

jenkinhill

Your site is loading 3 versions of jQuery, the first one one from some plugin, one from VirtueMart (the one we want) and yet another from your template. So yes, it is yet another Artisteer issue, as you should only be loading one jQuery copy.

http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki/General_JS-Problems_with_templates_and_jQuery
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

zero1024

Thank you for your answer my friend but I found the solution myself by doing something I should have done from the beginning. I disabled every module on the page and problem solved!! So after enabling them one by one I found that it was a module I used on frontpage for image slides...  :o

Thanks again! I hope every problem I have on VM to be solved that easy!!  :P