News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

2.0.4 delimeter in user fields

Started by d0ublezer0, April 10, 2012, 21:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d0ublezer0

When i set up user fields in user registration form, i got this problem: add new field with type "delimiter", but in the user registration form on the frontend this field displays as fieldset

monkeybutt

Using Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.6, i have a similar problem. I have the "Create Account" section and the "Add/Edit Billing" sections in the user registration screen (that were part of the installed data).

I need to create a third section ("Parent/Guardian Information"). I created a new user field, selected "Fieldset Delimiter" and wanted it to be a separator for the third section, functioning and displaying similarly to the above two. However, it shows up as a fieldset below each of the two other sections and my new input field shows at the bottom.

Screen shot set up for back and front end

I looked at edit_address_userfields.php (/com_virtuemart/views/user/tmpl/) but can't figure out if this is what i should work with (set up override)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

nicole2292

I too have this problem. It's kind of urgent... does anyone have a fix?

oriental

Have you fund a solution this, Coz even I'm facing the same problem and I am using latest vm.