News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

2.0.14->16: Add to cart buttons OUT

Started by JtouchMobile.com, December 21, 2012, 05:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpozay

Thanks Zanardi, this worked for me too.

That said, I have around 500 products and do not wish to edit each product price to set the shopper group to zero.

Looking at the file all of my price records have a shopper group of 5, set by the migrator I guess?  5 for me is the warehouse so I am not sure why they would be set to the warehouse.

Also, I tried settings the logged in user to the warehouse (in fact all shopper groups) to see what would happen.  Regards of the shopper group the prices would not come up with exception of when the shopper group is set to zero.

How is this meant to work so I can try to get it working the proper way.

Thanks

wsfsb

I have stumbled upon this thread after the same trouble today.
I have migrated maybe 100 1.5 websites to 2.5 now, and maybe 20 or 30 Virtuemart 1 to 2 in the same time.  I THINK i know what i am doing by now.

This morning i did what i always do, backup, upgrade the Joomla 1.5 to 1.5.26, patch the old VM to 1.1.9 and use Jupgrade 2.5.2 to begin the migration process.
Installed VM 2.0.18c and the aio, all ok, moved over the old media images etc to the right place and then to hit the VM migration button.
I have the server timeout temp set to 200 secs for this and i went through each migration step one by one so they didnt time out, all looked fine. 
No prices.  Checked user groups, tax rate, currencies etc.  Nothing.

I repeated the steps above with a VM 2.016 same thing with 2.018 no prices.
Went back to 2.14 and wollah prices.

I did the same process each time.  I am wondering if there are different tables from 2.0.14 to 2.0.18 that dont carry over to a migration or upgrade?

Jason

Rob Joyce

We had the same problem after upgrading to 2.0.18a from 2.0.14
We found the solution was to open each product and just click save.
It looks like something has been missed in the dbase updates when upgrading.
Nothing difficult to do.