News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Moneris eSELECTplus Hosted Checkout Solution

Started by sap1970, December 19, 2012, 03:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sap1970

Hi All,
Is there anyone out there that have a clue on how to config virtuemart 2.x with Moneris/eSELECTplus Credit Card processing/payment gateway? over the last few weeks I been reading researching on how to checkout to there payment system and frankly its not straight to the point, its much complex and I can see why there aren't  much document on this topic on the internet. there have to be a proper or step by step guideline on how to do this. If any one have any idea on how to do this can you let me know this is really appropriated, this is mostly towards how to redirect/post the vm cart info to there hosted paypage or DirectPost method.

Thanks in advance.
sap1970

sap1970

Wow!... this is more difficult than i thought... 58 view and no response, there is no one that use the virtuemart 2.0.x cart component have never encounter this Moneris payment problem?.... well I am guessing I am on my own here..... Ok maybe I can try this, is there a way after clicking on the confirm purchase button have it redirect to another form and also have the cart info auto fill in that other form form fields?...... I get to understand that moneris/e-select plus have a test page with a demo API and store id for checkout testing.... now if I could just re-route the cart info to there test checkout form and with auto fill then i am at lease 80% near to me goal. what PHP doc need to be modified and where to find it... I really do need some help here guys... thanks in advance.

sap1970

jenkinhill

I had never heard of Moneris before, but of course it is not available in the UK, Europe, Australia etc....

Can't these people help out who did an old version?  http://www.joomla-payment-gateways.osdcs.com/index.php?option=com_digistore&controller=digistoreProducts&task=view&pid=10&cid=1&Itemid=2
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sap1970

@ jenkinhill

well how can I put this... Moneris is a Credit Card processor company locate in Canada and now branching to the United State, they are not a payment gateway. This means that a customer will be entering their Credit Card information on a page hosted on the eCommerce (client) website. the client have an account with them so he has been given a Store ID and an API Key which he can login with on there (Moneris (eSelect)) website and run checkout in test mode. But what I gather by installing and testing a few other payment plugin its safe to say it should process the cart transaction just like the Merchant e-Solutions plugin where after confirming the order customers then go to a section on the eCommerce website to add there credit card info and then after clicking the process button get redirect to the Moneris (eSelect) test page to simulate the transaction, and this is what I am in search for "How to re-direct the eCommerce (virtuemart) cart info to there test page with the auto fill functionalities.

jenkinhill

Thanks for the explanation. I think the only person who may be able to advise here is alatak who has written most of the plugins, but she is based in France - and not available at the moment.  Unless one of the US based third party developers is interested in this.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sap1970

Hi VirtueMart community

To any one who is having the same problem with the Moneris eSelectPLUS payment gateway I may have had a breakthrough. Its not at its 100% but close... if you all are familiar with this company (Moneris eSelectPLUS)
they are located in Canada and do a lot of transaction on this side of the globe however for there online processing procedure there have a url https://esqa.moneris.com/HPPDP/index.php which you can run a test ie: enter CC #'s and precess the checkout (virtuemart) transaction, how in order to run this test vendor must obtain a Store ID and and API Token Key, without this you can not run the test... kind of like Merchant e-Solution payment gateway. Now what I have done is this:

I have create a form with these values and actions:

<form action="https://esqa.moneris.com/HPPDP/index.php" method=post>
  <input type="hidden" value="MXG43tore5" name="ps_store_id"/>
      <input type="hidden" value="hpMBYHF5EMVA" name="hpp_key"/>
Total:<input type="text" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="16" name="charge_total"/><br>
<input type="submit" style="font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" name="submit" value="Proceed to Secure Page"/><br>
</FORM>

then after save as a html I input a value of 100 and then submit and what do you know it post the value of 100 in the Transaction Amount on there test page... Ok great, now my next step..
I located the default.php in the cart folder (template overrides are been use) and edit the following lines

<form method="post" id="checkoutForm" name="checkoutForm" action="<?php echo JRoute::('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart' $taskRoute$this->useXHTML$this->useSSL); ?>">

<?php // Leave A Comment Field ?>

to

<form method="post" id="checkoutForm" name="checkoutForm" action="<?php echo JRoute::('https://esqa.moneris.com/HPPDP/index.php'); ?>" target="Moneris_eSELECTplus">
    <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="hpp_id" VALUE="MXG43tore5">
    <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="hpp_key" VALUE="hpMBYHF5EMVA">

<?php // Leave A Comment Field ?>

and this

echo $this->checkout_link_html;
?></div></div></tr>
<?php // Continue and Checkout Button END ?>
<input type='hidden' id='STsameAsBT' name='STsameAsBT' value='<?php echo $this->cart->STsameAsBT?>'/>
<input type='hidden' name='task' value='<?php echo $this->checkout_task?>'/>
<input type='hidden' name='option' value='com_virtuemart'/>
<input type='hidden' name='view' value='cart'/>
</form>
</div>

to

echo $this->checkout_link_html;
?></div></div></tr>
<?php // Continue and Checkout Button END ?>
<input type='hidden' id='STsameAsBT' name='STsameAsBT' value='<?php echo $this->cart->STsameAsBT?>'/>
<input type='hidden' name='task' value='<?php echo $this->checkout_task?>'/>
<input type='hidden' name='option' value='com_virtuemart'/>
<input type='hidden' name='view' value='cart'/>   
   <input type='hidden' name='charge_total' value='<?php echo $this->cart->pricesUnformatted['billTotal'], FALSE?>'/> 
</form>
    <iframe input type='hidden' name="Moneris_eSELECTplus" id="218" width='100%' height='300%' scrollbar='no' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0' hspace='0' align='middle' frameborder='0'></iframe>
</div>

Now after saving and run a checkout I see that it works, by clicking on the checkout now button an iframe is loaded below my cart field with the test site and post the total amount for checkout, how buyers can input there cc # within the website... Now for the drawbacks... a few things went wrong by doing this, First by modifying the JRoute href I have broken the routing procedure of the cart checkout steps, Second the "Accept Terms of Service" auto notification doesn't notify when the check box is not check and last the post email that sent to buyers and vendor is also broken that email is not sent. but I can select the payment, shipping and even enter a coupon code manually and it will update the value in the Transaction Amount on the Moneris eSelectPLUS payment test page website (which is embedded in an iframe below my cart form). So this is where I am, I am wondering if anyone know how to achieve this without breaking the routing procedure of the cart checkout and to obtain the same result. Ideally I want the Iframe to load when click on the button "Confirm Order" not "Checkout Now" when all the step is been execute to the final checkout process..... Thanks for all help in advance... document on this procedure is available if anyone wants to view it.     

Khaostar

Hi everyone!

I restarting this topic cause I'm actually in the same situation. I'm building a site with Virtuemart 2 (2.6a) and I need a plugin for Moneris. I tried the plugin mentioned by jenkinhill, but it's not working at all... Blank page, bad validation, order confirmed without payment... this is really bad and the support is very poor. Very bad choice.

So, if anyone has a solution to this, it would be great!

sap1970 : did you implemented your solution as a complete plugin? is it working?

Thanks!

P.S. : I know that this is an old topic. I will start an other one if nobody is active here.

Thanks! :)

beamer_01

GJC Web Design

Basically you need someone to build a proper payment plugin..  the example above is just an unsafe core hack with things like your id and merchant key in plain text...

But coding has to be paid for - I have completed many payment plugins to date  - if you interested and have a budget just email me..
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation