News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Changing Prices From euros

Started by puggle12, December 18, 2012, 18:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puggle12

hopefully wont have to back up.

I clicked make a vendor under my username about 12 times eventually when i logged back in vendor button was back and i could change the Currency.

Now, i have a new problem.

Now my currency is changed but my custom fields where i have sizing with different prices is showing the wrong price.

i add +20 and my currency is set to Canadian but i think its still showing the Euro amount because it shows it as around $26.85 or something here is attached screenshot.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bytelord

I am not sure if i can help you on that because i haven't see vm206 for months and not sure if there is a bug or miss configuration.
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

puggle12

does anyone else have any suggestions.

im lost.

Milbo

Quote from: puggle12 on December 19, 2012, 18:24:03 PM
SO I HAVE TO USE WAMP AND EXTRACT FROM THE WEBSERVER TO LOCAL AND THEN UPDATE AND THEN LOAD BACK UP TO MY SERVER.

SOUNDS LIKE A HUGE TASK

that is the normal daily work. If you are going proffessional you should most time work with the backups of your customers and learn how to update stores live without any risk (yes I explained that already in other threads).
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

puggle12

ive updated to 2.0.16 virtuemart now.

Still have the same problem with currencies. The added listed prices are still in euro's not in canadian dollars.

at least now i know how to back up the site.

bytelord

Please configure properly your vendor currency information, if you don't need other currencies disable them
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

jenkinhill

And make sure you have Canada inserted as country in the vandor/additional information tab.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum