News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Cart not emptying after order [SOLVED]

Started by gringo211985, December 17, 2012, 11:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gringo211985

As the title says my cart will not empty after I make an order, I really need to fix this as this is holding up the creation of the site.

Please can someone help me?

I am using the latest version of VM and Joomla 2.5 with all latest updates. Let me know if you need more info.

Milbo

you use the latest version of vm?`
I dont know if you mean 2.0.14 or 2.0.15d
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

gringo211985

gringo211985

Just a few more bits of info to add,

I just checked my orders and all (even though paid for) are "pending" and when I try to update to "confirmed" then I get the following message,

Info: Attention, #__virtuemart_payment_plg_paypal has not any entry for the order

Milbo

In this case, please tell me the history of your installation. Did you migrate from vm1.1? Did you update it from 2.0.x to 2.0.14?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

gringo211985

Hi there,

Yes I updated from VM 2.0.08 to the latest 2.0.14

Could this be the reason for the problem?

Milbo

It should not, but it could, yes. Please enable vmdebug, check your plugins. I have not really a clue, except that something is broken, for example a shipment or payment plugin, interrupting the confirm process and therefore the cart is not emptied. Maybe you use some extension not compatible to 2.0.14.

gringo211985

Hi there,

I have turned "debug" on in the VM component, I have also checked that my plugins are all enabled.

How do I view the information from the debug?

Could this be a VM caching problem? I have the VM SEO on and was wondering if a cache could be causing the problems.

gringo211985

This is the debug message I get after making a purchase,

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0032789707183838
vmdebug Start used Ram 12.5M
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerPluginresponse Finished task pluginresponsereceived: 0.17656421661377
vmdebug End used Ram 18.25M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 18.25M

This is a debug message that I got after making some changes to the paypal plugin config,

vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.003248929977417
vmdebug selectedThis $name paypal does not fit pluginname standard
vmdebug selectedThis $name paypal does not fit pluginname payzen
vmdebug selectedThis $name paypal does not fit pluginname systempay
vmdebug selectedThis $name paypal does not fit pluginname authorizenet
vmdebug bindChecknStoreNoLang my $tblKey virtuemart_paymentmethod_id 1
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0032072067260742
vmdebug selectedThis $name paypal does not fit pluginname standard
vmdebug selectedThis $name paypal does not fit pluginname payzen
vmdebug selectedThis $name paypal does not fit pluginname systempay
vmdebug selectedThis $name paypal does not fit pluginname authorizenet

Not sure if this is of any use at all, but I really need to fix this problem because it's the only thing holding up the launch of the site.

gringo211985

This is the debug message I got after trying to manually confirm the order,

Info: Attention, #__virtuemart_payment_plg_paypal has not any entry for the order

Could it be that there is something wrong with my payment processing and the reason for the cart not emptying would be a result of VM thinking that I have not been paid?

gringo211985

I have been doing a lot of searching in my backend and through forums and I noticed something that may be the reason why the cart is not emptying.

When I make a purchase the order status remains "pending" until I manually confirm, perhaps the cart is not emptying because VM thinks the transaction is not complete.

Please help me as this is really frustrating and I have no idea what's wrong.

gringo211985

YES PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!

Here's how I did it,

login to admin area of my site
components/virtuemart-aio
update both of the settings including the VM plugin tables

That's it, made another test order and it went through and has emptied my cart! I really hope this helps all the other people with this problem.

Milbo

:-) nice,

yepp, you just forgot to update the aio. and yes this posts help often people with similar problems if they use a search engine.